Sunday 11 March 2012

In which we consider moving to Denmark - 365

Sunday (19th February - oh dear, I am about 3 weeks behind)

Full animations can bee seen here 

Monday - Frozen clothes Animation Workshop - Day 5 - Editing


Tuesday  


Wednesday

  Oulu International Children's Theatre Festival

Friday (please ignore the missing Thursday - I'm bored of the FAIL picture)

 I think I mentioned recently that the cold weather is twisting my mind into finding long johns and woolen socks sexy.


Saturday






                                       Terje Isungset - Composition and Percussion
                                       Mari Kvien Brunvoll - Voice
                                       Eric Mutel - Instuments/Sculpture and Lighting

                                       On BBC World News


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...