Tuesday 14 June 2011

photo challenge

Since digital cameras came onto the scene back in the day, I have become a bit trigger happy when it comes to photos. I have become careless and just snap and snap until I get the shot that I want. I have thousands of photographs but only a handful that I like.


So, to force myself to think about each shot more I have bought myself 1 single 36 exposure, black and white film for my beautiful old camera (which in the last years has been more of an ornament than anything else) which should last for the (aprox) 20 days of the road trip. Less than 2 photos per day.

I am thinking about going fully low-tech and developing them myself in the dark room at uni. It has been almost 10 years since I've been in a darkroom but luckily I have a course in Photography and Developing next semester as part of my Art minor so I will be able to get back into the swing of things

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...